Terms and Conditions
- We must receive payment in full on the entire order and delivery if applicable before an order is accepted.
We will confirm your order up on receiving via the email address you provide when placing the order.
By placing an order you agree to our terms and conditions.
With our acceptance and confirmation of your order we (PrettyPointer) and you (Paying Customer) enter into a legally binding contract.
- We currently only accept payment via Paypal.
You can pay through Paypal with your Debit or Credit Card even if you do not have a Paypal account.
- All of our sales are placed in GBP £ and we are not responsible for any extra charges or exchange rates charged by your banking provider should this not be your regular currency.
- The price of products can fluctuate on a daily basis and special offers and discount codes are for limited periods only and may change.
Right to Cancel/Return:
- If you are unhappy with your order it is your right to cancel within 14 days of receiving the product. But written confirmation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 days period and you comply with the clauses below.
- i)The items must not be used, worn or show any signs of wear and tear, dirt or damage.
- ii)Personalised and embroidered items cannot be returned/refunded unless the product is faulty. Photo evidence must be provided and sent along with the written confirmation within 14 days of receiving the product.
Please be aware what size you are ordering and see our size guide for the correct way to measure your dogs neck. Personalised items cannot be returned due to wrong sizing ordered.
iii) Should the product be faulty a full refund, repair or exchange will be offered.
- If the return is in line with the terms stated above we will provide you with the address to send your goods back to us which will be at your own cost and risk.
- Should you cancel your order before you receive it then the packaging must remain unopened and returned to us at your own cost and risk within 3 working days of receipt.
- After returned goods are received by us and inspected. If your order cancelation complies with the terms above we will either send you out replacements or issue a refund as instructed within 3 working days.
- Refunds are not accepted if you do not receive your goods due to typing in incorrect delivery address. Please ensure all information is correct when placing your order.
Our Right to Cancel:
- We hold the right to cancel any order due to:
- i)Insufficient stock.
- ii)Inability to comply with deadlines.
iii) We cannot arrange delivery to your area.
- iv)One or more items were priced incorrectly due to typographical error.
- We handmake all of our products to order with love and attention to detail. This takes time and for us to ensure we are making your order to the best quality possible we ask that you give us up to 14 days to make your products and have them sent out for delivery.
- We use Hermes tracked for delivering all of our products.
- UK Delivery is usually 3-4 working days.
- Please allow up to 30 days for international parcels.
- We will deliver goods to the address chosen by you when placing the order.
- Should you wish to change the delivery address after an order has been placed please contact us.
- If we have already posted your item them change of delivery address is not possible nor is a refund should the delivery address have been incorrectly given by you at time of order.
- All of our orders are sent to you via Hermes. They are all tracked and live update of delivery status is available by us. Should you require tracking numbers please contact us.
- Where applicable all of our products have a description with approximate size and colour.
- All products are photographed to best represent the products and their colour. However device/monitor settlings may make colours appear differently.
- Fabric patterns may appear different due to cuts of fabric. So they may not be identical to the photo.
Third Party Rights
- Except for our affiliates, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of third-party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- PrettyPointer reserves all intellectual property rights in www.prettypointer.com
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce or use any web design, photographs or information in any of our sales or social platforms including www.prettypointer.com, Facebook www.facebook.com/prettypointer1, Instagram www.instagram.com/prettypointers and our Blog www.rawsomevizslas.wordpress.com